Odyn Vovk Spring/Summer 2011 (3 comments)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 posted by , under , , , , , , , ,

Photos are from nytimes.com



Bastien Grimal




Noma Han (right)




Jonas Kesseler


Mikhael Ayoub



3 Reply to "Odyn Vovk Spring/Summer 2011"

Anonymous on September 16, 2010 at 8:48 PM

1. Bastian Grimal Request
2. same
3. Noma Han (red) is on the right
6. Jonas Kesseler Wilhelmina
7. Mikhael Ayoub Request
8. on the stairs: Bastian Grimal by the door, Sasha Lysenko Request sitting.

 

Anonymous on September 16, 2010 at 8:54 PM

by the way, bastian is also that first guy from the Gilded Age. I think this kid is gonna be huge

 

Aaliyah K. on September 17, 2010 at 3:01 AM

I noticed Bastian through Copperwheat (http://www.facebook.com/pages/COPPERWHEAT/, I am still waiting and looking for HQ photos), I thought he looked similiar but I couldn't make the connection to this and Gilded Age! Thank you! Bastian and Alexander Johannes are my two new favorites!