Photos are from vogue.com

Cole Mohr





Bastien Grimal


Bastien Bonizec





Corey Baptiste





Oleg Antosik






Alexander Johansson









Eian Scully




6 Reply to "General Idea Spring/Summer 2011"

Anonymous on September 16, 2010 at 9:03 PM

4. Is actually Corey Baptiste this time. if there's one big difference between the two, put them side by side and compare the noses, david's is a lot wider at the base. his lips are a lot fuller too.

5. Oleg Antosik, VNY

7. is Alexander Johannson

and thanks for posting miles!

 

Anonymous on September 16, 2010 at 9:30 PM

I think the one below Robbie W is Eian Scully at Major. I think...

 

Anonymous on September 16, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Is the one below Robbie maybe Dennis Droemer?

 

Aaliyah K. on September 17, 2010 at 2:48 AM

Corey? Really? Twins separated at birth, geesh!

Oleg I keep forgetting. Made a mistake by labeling Alexander as Johannes. Looked Eian Scully and Dennis Droemer up, It looks like Eian, mainly because Dennis has a baby(younger) face, I think.

I've edited the post, Thank you all! :]

 

Anonymous on September 17, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I see Bastian Grimal tagged, but I don't see his picture?

 

Aaliyah K. on September 18, 2010 at 2:27 AM

I messed up the two Bastien's. The model with the red hair is Bastien Bonizec, I didn't use his last name while labeling the file so I thought I had Bastien Grimal. He did walk the show though, so I added his photo in the post :]