Hot Boys & Cute Dogs // Peter Alexander RSPCA Calendar 2011 (3 comments)

Monday, November 01, 2010 posted by , under , ,

Photography by Steven Chee
Models are Jack vanderHart and Nate Connor

The calendar is sold out on the official Peter Alexander website. Luckily, The RSPCA Superstore has plenty in stock! Purchase a copy of the Calendar here








3 Reply to "Hot Boys & Cute Dogs // Peter Alexander RSPCA Calendar 2011"

Anonymous on November 1, 2010 at 1:52 AM

I'm not sure who the black model is, but I'm %100 sure it's not Nate Gill. That's not to say he isn't in the calendar somewhere, but he isn't in the pictures you posted.

 

Aaliyah K. on November 1, 2010 at 2:09 AM

You are right, I should have double checked to be sure. The model is Nate Connor. Thank you for correcting me Anonymous, I've edited the post :]

 

Anonymous on November 1, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Cute.