Klassisches Theater // German GQ March 2009 (3 comments)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 posted by , under , ,

Photography by Giampaolo Sgura
Models are Marcus Hedbrandh and unknown











3 Reply to "Klassisches Theater // German GQ March 2009"

indicatoto101 on March 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Do you have access to the digital version of GQ Germany?

 

Aaliyah K. on March 26, 2009 at 1:48 AM

There is a digital version of GQ Germany? I did not know that. I bought this magazine and scanned the editorials. I can only help you with GQ Germany March, I don't have the April edition :[

 

indicatoto101 on March 26, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Ah. I thought you had access to the digital version considering the high quality of your Grundlagen scan.

I don't know if there's a digital version of GQ Germany, though there is one of the France edition. Nonetheless, thanks for the hard work on scanning these editorials. :)